Thursday, September 20, 2012

 Okay!  It just doesn't get any better than this!


Old friends.....new friends.....remembering when.....good music and most of all....me in the middle of it all!









Here's me with Dove Award Winning, John Darin Rowsey.

John is a singer, writer, arranger, piano player and most of all, my friend.

I always love seeing John, and the National Quartet Convention was no different. Thanks John for all your help!

John helped me get one of my first original songs recorded by the young lady you'll see below.

You can find John at johndrowsey.com or on facebook.
 
Lovely Lauren Talley and me. While I was living in Germany, Lauren recorded my song "He Laid His Hand On Me". She did a great job! This was our first meeting and I hope will not be our last. www.laurentalleyonline.com
 
From years gone by when I sang in a group called "The Voices Triumphant" I knew this wonderful singer and writer, Ronny Hinson. Ronny is a Dove Award Winner and his award winning song was recorded by Elvis. He has always been supportive and gracious. Ronny is a foundational icon of gospel music, a great performer, a generous person and my friend. www.ronnyhinsonministries.com
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you in your element Sis:)) Music, song writers, friends--Life IS Good:))! So proud of the person that you are---warm hearted, generous--and talented to boot. Could it be that I am a tiny bit prejudiced?? Maybe...and maybe pea green with envy that you can write great songs so doggone effortlessly;))

    Hugggs!

    ReplyDelete